Here are how we choose a partner and why.
- Choose a partner to relieve the fear and loneliness within yourself. – It’s not about resolving loneliness, but rather a choice to avoid and cover it up.
- Seek happiness from a partner – Because you can’t be happy on your own.
- You casually select a partner claiming that there are no exceptional men or women in the world. – Rationalizing by not developing yourself.
- Choose a partner without knowing yourself well – You can only love yourself and express your love, when you truly know yourself.
- Choose a partner without setting your values, life direction. – Meet someone who shares your values and direction in life, or who can grow along with you.
- Choosing a partner to feel in love – You must first have a heart that loves the world and life.
- Look for a good reputation for a partner from the surrounding when selecting a partner. – Due to a lack of confidence in the partner or a desire to be reassured, you may have mentioned frequently your partner’s good qualities to others.
- Choose a partner with whom you cannot learn and grow – Both partners should be able to grow together, so that even if they break up, they can cherish the time spent together without regrets. Love can fade, love can change, as human minds are always changing, just like the weather, as humans are nature.
- Choose a partner expecting uniqueness. – Life is a series of simple and ordinary days, not something special should happen. Eating, sleeping, and working make up most of our daily life. You should be able to feel joy and gratitude in the existence of your partner.
- Lastly, I think you can fill it out yourself.
Your state of mind is the most important when choosing a partner to avoid mistakes. Find your original clear and beautiful mind through meditation.☺︎♡