Hi! Increasing our immunity can be a primary issue in our lives. From the perspective of a meditating person, I would like to answer your question by sharing the fundamental reason why our body’s immunity can weaken and share my personal experience of how I was able to strengthen my immune system.
1. Strong immunity (= being healthy) means that our body’s energy circulation does not get blocked and flows well. In other words, the body can be healthy because there is no blockage in the circulation of the body.
2. The fundamental cause of clogging our body circulation is the stress accumulated in our minds. Because our body and mind are one, the mind’s stress can be accumulated in the body, and it shows up accordingly. This stress causes our body to break down and weakens our immunity.
3. Stress is a natural physical reaction to get us out of danger as quickly as possible when confronted with being attacked by a bear, human or whatever. This is perfectly designed by nature to supply our muscles with as much oxygen and sugar as possible to either fight or run away.
So, our body releases stress hormones to speed up our heartbeat, raise our blood pressure and dump extra glucose into our blood. At the same time, it shuts down all the systems of your body that are not necessary during this crisis. Your digestive system stops, your immune and growth systems are suppressed, and your relaxation hormones are suppressed.
This is great when confronted with a dangerous situation. The problem is that it is common for people to suffer from chronic stress not because they are being attached but they are reacting to stimuli in the world through the lens of past experiences that they hold in their minds.
All these pictures we hold in our minds are not real, but we still react to them as if they are and therefore can experience chronic stress even though there is not real reason to. This chronic stress causes all those changes in our bodies that the acute stress reaction causes. Its on a lower level but lasts a much longer time. So, over time it wears down all those systems of your body.
4. When we eliminate those pictures in our minds that are the cause of us perceiving the world in a stressful way, our bodies can naturally recover their original state and become their healthiest.
5. So, through meditation, we can cleanse the mind. And when we empty these triggers of stress in our mind, the original mind within us is revealed. This original mind is always comfortable and happy. Because it sees and accepts the world as it is, there is no stress, your body’s energy and blood circulate well and all the systems of your body work at their peak efficiency.
in my case, my shoulders used to always be tight, and my body used to be always tensed. I quickly became tired because of low energy circulation in my body.
However, with meditation I was able to discard the clutter in my mind and discover my original mind, which accepts the world in a way that does not produce unnecessary stress. Since then, my body became naturally energized and healthy. After meditation, my shoulder pain completely disappeared, my fatigue disappeared, and my vitality and energy became completely restored. Since doing meditation my mind and body are always calm and peaceful.
I hope you can feel the peace of mind and the comfortable body that comes when you discard your mind. This video will helps you to know further information about it. Thank you for reading. Good luck.😊