How do I stop eating junk food?
Related to my habit of snacking, here goes what works for me:
1. Don’t buy, don’t eat: When I don’t buy them, I don’t eat them.
2. Have enough sleep: The cravings are not as intense when I get enough quality sleep.
3. Eat more wholesome foods: When I eat more oats, brown rice, adequate protein, etc – I’d feel full for a longer time which reduces the need to snack.
4. Have healthy snack alternatives: If I must eat something in between meals, I’d go for guava or unsalted nuts.
5. Meditate: Meditation eliminates stress and reduces my unhealthy snacking habit. It makes it easier for me to have the resolve to do the above as well.
6. Better focus: With increased mental capacity and focus from meditation – when I have work to do, nowadays I focus on that alone and end up forgetting about snacking.
Hope this helps! 💛 Thank you!