Hi. I’m glad that I have an opportunity to share some helpful tips with you 😃
I agree that struggling with sleep is a common thing for many people.
First of all, please think about this.
What makes you not sleep well?
Usually, one of the main reasons that make people not to sleep is because of countless thoughts. There are tens of thousands of thoughts in the head. And these thoughts are mostly useless. We usually think of something that already happened in the past or something that will happen in the future.
Here are some examples of our thoughts in general.
- Being anxious about what will happen to me
- “What if I fail with the project for tomorrow because of ~.”
- Regret what I’ve done in the past.
- “I shouldn’t have acted like that at that moment.”
- The anxiety that arises from having a relationship.
- “Why she did to me at that moment?”
And, here are my tips to sleep well.
First of all, We need to know where those thoughts come from and how to deal with them. So far, we didn’t know the right answers to these questions; that is why people suffer from insomnia, stress, and anxiety without a clear solution.
Fortunately, I got clear answers(or I prefer to say enlightenment) through meditation.
- Where those thoughts come from?
- The answer I attained is that all thoughts are coming from the lived life that I accumulated.
- How to deal with it?
- I could be free from all thoughts by discarding those minds.
When you discard your mind from lived life with the proper meditation method, you will get these results.
- You can be free from all the stress and lingering thoughts that keep bothering you.
- You can sleep well naturally because there are no boiling thoughts over your head.
- You can find inner peace and true happiness within.
- Etc.. there are still so many other benefits
You will become free once you case off all the roots of the mind. I hope that you can also have a restful sleep and find happiness within. It works for everyone. 🧘♂️🧘♀️
I will attach the short video link if you are interested in learning more about meditation. Thank you for reading. Good luck.🌈