When does one know that his meditation is successful?
During my meditation, I looked back at my mind and threw it away, understanding it was a fake one that I made up.
The more I meditated, the clearer my mind became.
I knew that my meditation had been successful when I realized changes in myself.
1. My face is clear, and I feel light on my body. In the mirror, I still see that my skin is clearer.
2. My body gets healthier. When my scoliosis disappeared, I realized my illness was mental rather than chronic.
3. Relationship issues are disappearing. People taught me what was in my mind, and I changed my mind to thank them, which resulted in a better relationship.
4. I’m able to see things that I wouldn’t normally see. It is beautiful to see small flowers growing on the asphalt floor by the side of the road. The job I hated turned into a job I’m grateful for. I understand people that I didn’t understand before.
5. Through writing, I can see how much I’ve changed. It’s also the most visible way for people to see your changes. Try writing just before you meditate. Anything is fine. All of them are from your mind. Continue to meditate and write consistently. Even if it’s short, it’s okay. Whenever you get an idea or something pops into your head, write it down so you can see your mind more clearly. By meditating on it, you can empty your mind. As time goes on, your writing will change. The writings you see in a month, two months later, and six months later will differ from now on. It is easy to see how different you have become even if you don’t compare your writings.
May the day you shout “Wow” come your way as you meditate successfully.
I hope the video below can also assist you.