While meditating, I keep doubting if I’m doing it properly
Okay, let’s start by summarizing why you’re meditating.
1. You’ve found out that yourself is living in your own mind world which overlapps to the world.
2. As the human mind world, made up of karma, habits and body, is an illusion, you who live in it is also an illusion. And that’s what it means to be incomplete.
3. The cause of all your problems is that you are incomplete.
4. The reason why you are not able to achieve all that you want to achieve is because you are incomplete.
5. So, you started this meditation to go to the land of God, be reborn as God’s body and mind, and live there forever without death while alive.
In this meditation, there is the method to go to the land of God and achieve human completion. When you discard the human mind, that is, karma, habits and and body following this meditation method, you can reach the land of God within you. At that time, the existence who has the ability makes you be reborn as God’s body and mind and allows you to live there forever.
For that, I’m sure you’re throwing away karma, habits and body according to your current level. At the same time, I’m sure you know you are still living in the human mind world even at this moment. Whatever you do, whatever comes up from inside you, it’s happening in the picture.
Along with many other questions, the question “Am I meditating properly?” will also come up, because you live in the mind world which are full of pictures.
At this time, you will take one of these two options.
- First option: Hold on to the question, “Am I doing it right or not?” and struggling to get the satisfying conclusion and answer.
Consequently, as the reason of such questions and doubts is because of the incompletion of humans, no matter how hard you try to solve that questions inside there, the answers will never be obtained. If you hold onto your own thoughts, doubts, and feelings, the pictures will be only accumulated more and you will go in the opposite direction from completion.
- Second option: Accept that even such question is also just a picture from the mind and throw it away immediately. (Then, it actually disappears instantly, as it is not real.)
Consequently, if you discard the question itself and the incomplete self having such question, the question itself disappears and you will practically get the clarity and move forward on more step to the land of God.
When one becomes complete and lives in the true world, one just exists with knowing everything as an empty mind without any questions or thoughts. It is the clear evidence of yourself presently being in the mind world that questions and thoughts come up. Surely, there is no answer and nothing right inside there. If you discard what has come up and your present self who has it, and become complete as soon as possible, you will achieve everything.
Whatever comes to mind, if you continue to throw it away first and move forward, your meditation will become more and more enjoyable and you will naturally reach completion.
Now, I’ll give you the master’s tip to keep you from getting lost.
It is watching ‘The Lecture of the Week’ over and over again, about 5 times a day. Even if you watch the same lecture over and over again, you will enlighten newly every time. And there will never be a mishap in which you get lost the way. All the ways for your completion are already given.
Many people begin their journey to completion with this method, but some give up halfway, and others achieve completion. The difference is whether one accepts that himself is false and throws the self away following the method, or thinks that his own thought is right and stick to it.
We wish your happy meditation also today.